Draw-Oil 70 HDS was designed as a dual-purpose lubricant. It can be used as such for severe drawing and stamping, and less demanding operations can be handled with water cut-back versions.
Draw-Oil 70HDS is a reddish-brown oil comprising a unique package of powerful synergistic additives. The straight oil is recommended for deep-drawing, fine-blanking, cold heading and extruding operations while lighter duty jobs can be handled with the diluted oil which forms a coarse milky-white emulsion.
- clear, stable oil
- easily applied by drip, spray or brush
- solvent free – no fumes or fire hazard from vapours
- readily cleanable from parts
- prevents stain and corrosion
- high lubricity
- dispersible in water in all proportions to form a milky-white emulsion
Appearance: Clear, Reddish-brown Oil
Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt.): 70
S.G. @15°C: 1.041
Sulphur (Active): Present
Solublility: Dispersible in Water